Thanks for your interest in becoming a Supplier at one of the shows that LoudSound produces. Please read the following information carefully and make sure you send us relevant information to get a quick response.
Supplier applications for 2017 are now open.
- We are looking for national AND local suppliers for these exciting shows
- Please email [email protected] to express your interest. When emailing please send us:
- Current experience
- Core & secondary services provided
- Unique selling points
- What you believe you can table to enhance the shows that LoudSound produces
2017 shows currently seeking suppliers are:
- Common People (Southampton) – 28 & 29 May
- Common People (Oxford) – 28 & 29 May
- Camp Bestival (Lulworth Castle) – 27-30 July
- Bestival (Lulworth Estate) – 7-10 September
- Barclaycard presents British Summer Time in Hyde Park – Dates TBC
- Corona Sunsets – Dates TBC
- Carnival Fifty Six Music Festival (Dundee) – 12 & 13 August
Unless stated otherwise, LoudSound are the Executive Producers and therefore act as an intermediary. We present the best options to our clients and they contract suppliers directly.
The submission of your information does not automatically grant you approved supplier status with LoudSound or any of our clients. We use this database to find potential new suppliers to meet the expressed needs of our clients. Your information will be added to a master database of potential suppliers to our clients. It will be reviewed by our Project Managers who will then contact you.