Thanks for your interest in becoming a Trader at one of the shows that LoudSound produces.
Trader registration for Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park is now open
- Barclaycard presents British Summer Time in Hyde Park – 30 June – 09 July 2017
How to apply:
- Click here to start your registration
- Deadline for applications is 30th April 2017
Trader registration for Common People, Camp Bestival, Carnival Fifty-Six and Bestival is now closed.
- If you have an queries about your application please contact [email protected]
- Please DO NOT contact the Bestival office directly as they won’t be able to help….
- Common People (Southampton) – 28 & 29 May
- Common People (Oxford) – 28 & 29 May
- Camp Bestival (Lulworth Castle) – 27-30 July
- Carnival Fifty-Six (Dundee) 12 & 13 August
- Bestival (Lulworth Estate) – 7-10 September
Other 2017 shows that will be seeking traders are:
- Field Day – 03 June 2017
- More info soon.
The submission of your information does not automatically grant you as trader status with LoudSound or any of our clients. We use this database to find potential new traders to meet the expressed needs of our clients. Your information will be added to a master database of potential traders to our clients. It will be reviewed by our Project Managers who will then contact you.